Hello! My name’s Bridget. I’m 26 and have suffered from anorexia, bulimia and body dysmorphia off and on for about 14 years. These are some dot-points about what an eating disorder is and is not, to me. I’m writing this for the Butterfly Foundation’s Body Image & Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
Tag Archives: butterfly foundation
- The Wedding Singer (2017) would be set in 2005. Robby & Julia meet on MySpace. Her fiancé has a popped collar. Granny raps Gold Digger. 4 days ago
- I would like to see. My favourite Disney princesses. Reimagined as articles with interesting content. 1 week ago
- Host on @joy949 : "My first thought was, 'What about 'Neighbours'?!" That is my first thought whenever any change happens in Australia. 1 week ago
- I always say, "Sorry about the mess," because I don't want people to think that the way I live is actually the way I live. 2 weeks ago
- (2/2) "We don't know any American black people. Do... do they really mutter to themselves all the time? Is... is it okay to laugh at that?" 1 month ago