Hello! My name’s Bridget. I’m 26 and have suffered from anorexia, bulimia and body dysmorphia off and on for about 14 years. These are some dot-points about what an eating disorder is and is not, to me. I’m writing this for the Butterfly Foundation’s Body Image & Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
Tag Archives: butterfly foundation
- When all your FB friends are Fertile Myrtle and you're putting booties on your dog like Barren Sharon. 22 hours ago
- I am President. The word "panties" is illegal. Paramedics carry puppies to hug in times of crisis. The national anthem is Boom Shake The Ro 3 days ago
- Need a twitter that's just my husband's drunk talks with our dog. "You licked me in the mouth! If you were my boss we'd have legal issues." 1 week ago
- RT @MannyMua733: My dad actually works for me and is SO PROUD of me 🤗😉 sorry bout it twitter.com/mattwalshblog/… 1 week ago
- Sick day level: Binge-reading bad FB reviews for takeout places and drafting replies like, "It's not mouldy, it's Gorgonzola you dickhead." 1 week ago