Hello! My name’s Bridget. I’m 26 and have suffered from anorexia, bulimia and body dysmorphia off and on for about 14 years. These are some dot-points about what an eating disorder is and is not, to me. I’m writing this for the Butterfly Foundation’s Body Image & Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
Tag Archives: butterfly foundation
- Fremdscham: German word meaning second-hand embarrassment. See also: #oscars 52 minutes ago
- This hand-drawn picture of my dog that @figgled had done for me for my birthday is now my most favourite possession. https://t.co/TnNe5qfd1C 1 day ago
- I mainly follow comedians on twitter so it's a fun, light escape from reality. Turns out comedians have a LOT of political opinions. 6 days ago
- Me: (runs up to tourists) "Flee! White Night is coming! You must be far from here when it arrives. Do not believe its campaign of trickery!" 2 weeks ago
- Me: I need new music. Radio: (new song) Me: No (click) Radio: (new song) Me: No (click) Radio: (old song) Me: LIVIN IN A GANGTAS PARADISE 3 weeks ago