Hello! My name’s Bridget. I’m 26 and have suffered from anorexia, bulimia and body dysmorphia off and on for about 14 years. These are some dot-points about what an eating disorder is and is not, to me. I’m writing this for the Butterfly Foundation’s Body Image & Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
Tag Archives: butterfly foundation
- I was just talking about chupacabras and someone asked me "What's that" and so now I have one less friend. 3 days ago
- Pretending my work Skype is muted to avoid awkward small-talk with reps from other offices while we wait for the conference call to start. 6 days ago
- 'Logan' was 2+ hours of awesome but all I'll remember is that scene where the albino makeup was so atrocious that someone should be fired. 1 week ago
- Husband: "You look good in khaki." Me: (holding car keys up to face) "Do I also look good in CAR K- why are you weeping?" 1 week ago
- If I got $1 every time someone told me to stop stressing, I'd stress about what to do with the $ & feel bad for not giving more to charity. 1 week ago