Hello! My name’s Bridget. I’m 26 and have suffered from anorexia, bulimia and body dysmorphia off and on for about 14 years. These are some dot-points about what an eating disorder is and is not, to me. I’m writing this for the Butterfly Foundation’s Body Image & Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
Tag Archives: butterfly foundation
- I'm so glad I don't have to tackle the most important parts of parenting alone. twitter.com/figgled/status… 1 month ago
- Apparently asking your doctor what to eat to ensure your baby has a powerful tail is frowned upon. Any tips? Oh yeah I'm pregs. 😎👍🐒 1 month ago
- Say what you will about the state of American politics - you can't deny it will be a great episode of @thedollop in a few years. 1 month ago
- You know when the Universe puts you exactly where you're meant to be? That's how I felt when this bus driver started playing Power of Love. 1 month ago
- I'm not, like, model pretty, but I think I'd be described as pretty if my body was found brutally murdered. They give you some leeway. 😎 1 month ago