It’s been three episodes now (well, two episodes and a pilot) and I’m starting to see some patterns emerge in the Unverifed podcast. Any time I notice anything, I try to use it as an excuse to drink. Therefore, I present to you The Unverified Podcast Drinking Game! Tee Em me, because I writed it.
Take a swig (what, we aren’t in high school anymore) when:
- Bridget makes a poop joke. (Because we’re not in high school but poop is always funny.)
- Someone says the word “comedy”.
- Someone recommends a podcast/movie/tv show/comedian.
- Bridget and Ben agree.
- Someone makes a masturbation joke.
- Bridget has never heard of the thing Ben is reviewing/referencing.
- Bridget makes a pee joke.
- The Simpsons are quoted.
- A place in Melbourne is mentioned and you don’t get it because you’re not from Melbourne.
- A place in Melbourne is mentioned and you DO get it and you’re like, “Haw I know where that is!”
- Ben comes across as much smarter than Bridget.
- Ben mentions that he’s been to a comedy show in the past week.
- Bridget mentions Batman.
Take two swigs when:
- Ben labels a joke someone just made. (Eg: “Call-back!”)
- Bridget mentions her sister, husband, or dog.
- More than five podcasts/movies/tv shows etc are recommended in one episode.
- Bridget and Ben disagree.
- There is a sketch.
- Bridget mentions that she’s been to a comedy show in the past week.
- Bridget does a weird voice. (Canadian accent doesn’t count.)
- Some kind of vagina/penis monster or deformity is mentioned.
- Something from the BBC or Adult Swim is recommended.
- Ben or Bridget admit to a weird sexual attraction to someone or something.
- Ben and Bridget use in-YOUR-endo on each other.
Slam your whole dang drink if:
- Bridget’s vagina bats are mentioned. (It happens, but you’ll need a drink afterwards.)
- Bridget HAS heard of the podcast/movie/tv show/thing that Ben is reviewing.
- Ben HASN’T heard of the podcast/movie/tv show/thing that Bridget is reviewing.
- They spend the whole podcast talking about what Jeff Bridges would have been like to go to school with.
- You’ve imagined what Bridget and Ben look like in real life, and are shattered by the reality: