In this Bon Vivant article, I will take you through an easy step-by-step guide to throwing a party without ever forgetting that you’re a huge loser and no one will come anyway so what’s the point?
How To Throw A Party
Ex-actor who quit the biz, Batman and A-team fan, animal lover, on-and-off sufferer of depression and eating disorders, Canadian and Australian citizen (silly accent), hobbyist writer and occasional thinker of things. View all posts by bridgetneval
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 at 10:03 am and tagged with bon vivant, friends, gathering, how to, party and posted in Humour. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Overheard in the office: "She's Asian. Some Asians are very pretty." So now you all know that, too! Sharin' the knowledge. Ya welcs. 1 week ago
- My tights are too small so I'm gonna spend Mother's Day pulling at my crotch AGAIN. Dammit. 1 week ago
- Wish I could figure out how to make a transparent image of a flapping American flag scroll across my face at all times, for dramatic effect. 1 week ago
- RT @Kunstlah: @bridgetneval So weird that you're married to someone who's not Toby Johnson... 1 week ago
- Accidentally brushed thumbs with the postman this morning and I'm pretty sure that counts as cheating so now I have to get a divorce. :( 1 week ago